A translation moves point V[-2, 3) to V°/-2.7), which are true statements about the translation?
The point moves units left and four units up
The transformation rule is (y) (x0.y.4)
The transformation is a vertical translation
The image is four units to the left of the pre-image
The translation can be described as (K. Y) -(x-2,y+ 7).
"The transformation rule is (x,y) →(x+0.y+4)" and that "The transformation is a vertical translation."
1. DNA forms a double helix.
Explanation: DNA is composed of two-strands that wind around each other.
Explanation: Adenine is complementary to thymine and Guanine is complementary to cytosine
3. During translation, a DNA sequence is used to synthesize an amino acid sequence.
Explanation: Translation takes place OUTSIDE the nucleus in the cytoplasm
Transcription takes place INSIDE the nucleus
4. DNA> RNA> Protein
2. The transformation rule is (x, y) -> (x + 0, y + 4).
Answer & Explanation:
1) Transcription is the process by which RNA is assembled, base by base, off a DNA template. True. The transcription process forms a piece of RNA that contains the code for making a protein.
2) Observations are date collected with of the senses or tools such as graduated cylinders, balances, rulers, or pH meters. True.
3) Most RNA is single stranded, where DNA is double stranded. True. Although it's not most RNA, but all RNA is single stranded, that's its main characteristic.
4) RNA occurs in the nucleus as well as in the cytoplasm. True. When RNA comes out from the transcription process it travels to the ribosomes where it's decoded and synthesised, therefore, there should be some RNA somewhere around in the Cytoplasm.
5) RNA has the same deoxyribose sugar that occurs in DNA. False. RNA has ribose, that's why it's called RNA, because it's Ribonucleic Acid.
6) Ribonucleic acid (RNA) was discovered before DNA. True. The RNA was first discovered in 1868 as a component of the nucleus, then, DNA was discovered in 1962.
7) Translation is the conversion of the RNA sequence of enzymes into a polypeptide sequence. True. Translation is the process where RNA is decodified to become peptides and assmblied to become a protein.
8) Translation is the construction of an amino acid sequence from a DNA molecule. False. Although translation involves amino acids in some way, it depends on two types of RNA and doesn't involve DNA.
9)Transcription is the making of an RNA molecule off a DNA template. True. the transcription is a process where DNA is a template for the creation of ARN.
Are the answers
just need points
Only the y-coordinate changes by 4 so the true statements are that "The transformation rule is (x,y) →(x+0.y+4)" and that "The transformation is a vertical translation."
the first dot plot best represents the data
plzplzplzplz mark brainliest and have a good day
-8 and 2