Choose one of the following topics and write an essay of 200 words.
1. Where does the crisis that changes Aronnax's evaluation of Captian Nemo occur?
Describe the event(s) that led up to it.
2. How did Captain Nemo change through the course of the novel?
3. Take an example of a static character, Conseil, and explain why you think he did not change.
4. Take the last paragraph of the novel and discuss it in Christian terms.
5. Read Luke 18:10-14 for examples of a static character (a character who does not change during the course of the story) and a dynamic character (a character that does change throughout the course of the story). Explain which character is static and why, and which character is dynamic and why.
6. You have been taking notes on characters in the novel. Write a short essay sketching the character of Captain Nemo and one other character.
Hint: Discuss Captain Nemo's physical attributes, outlook on life, education, manners, and so on. Then compare Captain Nemo and the other character you choose.
is that a test?
When you read for pleasure, your only goal is enjoyment. You might find yourself reading to get caught up in an exciting story, to learn about an interesting time or place, or just to pass time. Maybe you’re looking for inspiration, guidance, or a reflection of your own life. There are as many different, valid ways of reading a book as there are books in the world.
When you read a work of literature in an English class, however, you’re being asked to read in a special way: you’re being asked to perform literary analysis. To analyze something means to break it down into smaller parts and then examine how those parts work, both individually and together. Literary analysis involves examining all the parts of a novel, play, short story, or poem—elements such as character, setting, tone, and imagery—and thinking about how the author uses those elements to create certain effects.
i hope this helps bro
answer: ok heres what i got on google
explanation: to recognize illness in frogs, toads, newts, or salamanders, look for the following signs:
inactivity or unusual behaviors. the first thing you might notice in your amphibian is abnormal behavior or appearance.
gradual or sudden weight loss.